A hair update

Until now, I have only worn my wig once, when I went out on Sunday.   Mostly, I don't think twice about it, but when i'm chatting to people I can't help but be over-aware that they  might be looking at me and wondering what's going on with my perfect, shiny locks!   It looks pretty good, but almost too good, if you know what I mean!

Yesterday, I decided I was fed up with the fluffy look of the cut that Greg had given me a couple of weeks ago. Since then, most of the half-inch long bristles have rubbed out so it was much thinner than when he cut it, but a bit patchy and uneven looking.   So we decided he would shave it to a No 1 cut. Not quite clean shaven, but not far off.    Almost as soon as he had finished he said "I preferred the fluffy look" and I have to say, when I looked in the mirror, I agreed! Never mind, it is done now, and we'll probably both get used to it.

Today, I'm wearing the wig, as I'm popping out later on, and expecting a shopping delivery this morning.    And to see how it feels over my bald bonce.   So far so good.    I thought I'd treat you to some photos so you can see how it is looking now.   Bald is too bold for going out, for me anyway.    So hats and the wig will help me feel a bit more normal in public.    Even if it is too perfect.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slowing it down

Chemo #4 - this stage almost over

Ringing the bell